Posted by Binary Options Questions on Oct 7, 2011 in Forex | 4 comments
Except for investopedia, is there a site where I could find information about Forex, in simple and easy to understand way?
Thanks in advance
wait a second ….
Was this answer helpful?
There are many free resources such as articles, ebooks, website…etc on internet.
These are some basics you should know before you trade:
- how does forex trading work?
- what are the major currencies and different sessions (e.g. EUR/USD, London, New York, Tokyo, Sydney sessions)
- how to read quotes/charts (e.g. buy/sell, candlestick…etc)
- learn technical analysis (e.g. moving average, MACD….etc) or fundamental analysis (e.g. news…etc)
- choose a broker and open a demo account (there are many brokers out there and most of them provide free demo account)
- keep learning and trading demo until you find a strategy that suits you and can make profits constantly.
- open a real account with real money.
To be a successful trader, these things are very important:
- money management
- find a strategy that suits you
- have a trading plan and follow it
There are too much to mention here. Feel free to visit the website provided or contact me if you have any question. I am more than happy to help.
there are many sites out there to learn forex for free, below site just the example for the forex basic. hope that helpful
Are you Interested to do FOREX business then look at for FOREX Information
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Posted by Binary Options Questions on Oct 7, 2011
2012 © Binary Options Questions